Extra Income for Coaches

Discussion in 'Oregon High School Football' started by pdise, Aug 6, 2014.

1. pdise

pdise Freshman Player
    Expand Collapse

I wanted to throw out an option that I have come across.

My wife and I have gotten involved with a great health and business opportunity. A good friend of ours got us started. To be honest I was very skeptical about the product and the process. I had never taken any kind of nutritional supplements through a direct sells company. However, after we sat down and talked with her about it and tried a few days worth of samples, we were completely sold.

The company is called Le-Vel. They are an online company that sells nutritional supplements. It is a generous rewards based company with people that love the product. The company is two years young, but in the last 12 months they have experienced 4,300% growth. The largest increase by a company last year was 870% growth!

The product that they have is called Thrive. It's a very simplistic product line. There are 2 capsules that you take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach ( capsules available for both men and women) and 20 -30 minutes later on an empty stomach you take the Thrive Mix (shake) and slap on a DFT patch. That's it….all in the first 20 -30 minutes of the day and you're done.

These products are designed to promote weight management, mental clarity, joint and inflammation support, and lean muscle support; as well as, aide with digestion and curb your appetite. They do this with a naturopathic blend of vitamins and mineral, probiotics, enzymes, plant extracts and amino acids. Another benefit is the increased energy level and all coaches could use this since high school sports have officially kicked off.

There is a business side to this….

If you decide to become a customer and you get 2 other people to become customers on autoship, then your products are free the next month. If you become a promoter then you earn free products as well from autoship customers, weekly commissions and bonuses, free iPad mini, $800 auto bonus and company trips.

If you are interested in learning more about the products, the company, or both you can check out my website www.coachkott.le-vel.com and check out the Le-Vel facebook fan page or…

Take a listen to these two recorded calls.

530-811-1499 pin137907#
    605-562-3149 pin 116610# (call with coaches on it )

www.coachkott.le-vel.com

or email me: coachkott@yahoo.com